Rules & Guidelines
Denver Pop Culture Con is a family and kid friendly show.
Exclusives should be in good taste and appropriate for an audience of all ages.
- Submissions for exclusives are only for accepted Denver Pop Culture Con 2020 Exhibitors.
- Exclusives should be unique to Denver Pop Culture Con. They are specific to Denver Pop Culture Con only and no other convention.
- Accepted exhibitor exclusives will be sent our official Denver Pop Culture Con logo. Rules and guidelines will be included on logo usage.
- Exclusives must be of your own original artwork/product or a license that you own*.
*Proof of license must be submitted.
- All submissions must meet our guidelines for costume and prop. The use of nudity, profanity, hateful
symbols and emblems of genocide are strictly prohibited. Other offensive material will not be
- Approved exclusives will be posted on the Denver Pop Culture Con website and program.
Exhibitors will be notified about their submission within 4 business days.
Deadline for Submissions
3:00 pm Mountain Time
Monday, March 30, 2020
Submissions will not be accepted after the deadline.
By submitting, you grant the right of your exclusive to Denver Pop Culture Con. You agree that your exclusive will be used as promotional material at the discretion of Denver Pop Culture Con. There will be no compensation for accepted exclusives.